Wednesday 25 February 2009

Lets Do Lunch

There are a couple of places which I go to for Business Lunch. One of my top favourites is TGIFriday's. I know, I know.. there are much better places to spend my afternoon meal but why here, right?

Hmmmm.. perhaps of its location which is just around the corner from the entrance/exit of M.Frunzenskaya and not as crowded as other branches in the centre. Oooohhhh.. I enjoy the combo selection they offer.
Hahahahahaa I can't believe how I am easily scammed.

A friendly, familiar trademark everybody knows

The combo selections

Some wall deco with The Beatles and other props


Most of the time, the waiter/-ess won't bring you the B.Lunch Menu so you'll have to be smart yourself to ask. It's available on weekdays from 11am-6pm. No joke! Turkish met me here this afternoon and we had a good fill to our stomachs, really. I had Soup+Maincourse while he had Salad+Soup+Maincourse (what a pig LOL). We got lucky with Soup of The Day because it differs every day.

Our delicious-looking lunch servings!

Steak and Vegetable Soup.. it rocked!

Fresh Salad with Shrimps

Cheeseburger with (a poor hidden amount of) fries

Cheese Quesadillas.. you'll speak Mexican after this LOL

Keep in mind that the portions aren't too generous but if you aren't a big eater, then it's pretty satisfying. But then again, you can always order from the normal Menu especially their Dessert and it'll be still a treat either ways! I look forward to going there again :)





*this isn't advertorial but merely my recommendation

4 comments:

Yan Lim said...

Aw it's been a while since we last went there. Last night, I was just thinking about TGIF on how often I spent my time there alone with the superb friendly waiters trying to cheer me up during teenage hood haha. Time flies :)

Kev said...

My goodness, the sight of food makes my tummy growl, and i've just taken my dinner!!

:)

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

can i have them soup please?xx

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hahahahahaa I just realised that the pictures are really, very temptatious!

Chef, please cook up some for me!