Sunday 1 February 2009

Sorry Babushka

It's the 7th day of the Chinese New Year on the Lunar calendar today.

It also means 人日 (Chinese=ren ri) or Man's Day which symbolises everyone's birthday. I guess back then in China, in times of poverty and/or illiteracy.. birth dates weren't recorded so on this day, everyone becomes a year older :)

Later in the afternoon, as Turkish and I were seated comfortably in Costa Coffee, we were rudely shove by an elderly woman who was seemingly distressed about something. She pushed her way from behind me and went up to the young man sitting in front of our table.

I told Turkish to pose.. to cover my true motive LOL

When she waddled through us again, returned to her seat and we realised what had been the problem. She prolly needed help with her notebook. I'd say it's a pretty nice, white Sony VAIO. Hahahahahaa all the trouble and judging from her age and manners, we didn't think she would be tech-friendly LOL

Uh-huh.. Turkish was surprised at this moment

Hahahahaha another cover up!

Damsel in distress.. (note she wears double glasses)

Yes, yes. I know we are that pathetic to spy an old lady in the cafe. What to do. It's Sunday and we decided to lay low for a bit LOL

Happy birthday, everyone! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yao mou gao chorr..

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hehehehee no ark.