Tuesday 2 December 2008

Weather Sickness

I've been having a headache the whole day.

I don't know why my left temporal is still throbbing! I woke up with it and now it's evening already.

Maybe it's time to give in. I should reach out for an Aspirin. As much as I dislike relying on medications over minor discomfort, this one sure isn't minor. I think it's the damn weather. Not cold, not warm but when a gust of wind comes, freezes hell over.

My mood is foul.

I feel.. I feel.. I feel like strangling someone.

Aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!

Turkish will be home from work and I'm gonna reach out for him.

Reach out.. errr.. let him sayang me. Not his neck LOL

6 comments:

Krissie said...

Take good care of ur health :D Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

take care=)

i also have this kinda throbbing headache attack sometimes,tossing and turning on bed...really feel the pulsation on my frontal & temporal lobe 1..aiks..

~fall3n ang3l~ said...

i think it's cold wind+terlalu rajin+ tak cukup tidor..:P
when i study too hard, my left lobe pain, when tak cukup tidor+play too much, right lobe pain;when too cold(wind), occipital part pain..hahaha, which is good, cos i know wat to do with it...
i think, maybe u can try sleep more, rest more, and wear a winter cap when u r outside)))
must take care o!!!

best wishes for ur health~~

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Oooohhhh.. so I'm not alone! Headaches are terrible. Lucky it's gone now!! :)

miss critical said...

Take care ya.. Good to know that the headache had subsided..

Anonymous said...

I totally understand what you mean, the headaches are nasty, right??? I hope they won't return!!!! :0)