Monday 19 January 2009

A-Z Tag

I didn't expect a tag from my blogger friend, Cinderella

Here goes :

A - Attached or Single? - Domestic relationship

B - Best Friend? - Coming 17 years ;)

C - Cake or pie? - Arrghhhh.. tough choice. But yeahhh, pie!

D - Day of choice? - Friday because it's the weekend

E - Essential item? - Lip balm.. I can't stand dry lips!

F - Favorite Color? - Purple, it's my colour and mine only LOL

G - Gummy Bears or Worms? - I hate worms

H - Hometown? - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I - Indulgence? - Movies, I can never get tired of movie-ramas!

J - June or July? - June.. middle of the year always sounds 50/50

K - Kids ? - I am trying to be more loving to them

L - Life is not complete w/o - My loved ones

M - Marriage date? - In near future (hopefully LOL)

N - Number of magazine - Reader's Digest and National Geographic

O - Orange or apple? - Apple especially Pink Lady!

P - Phobias? - Katsaridaphobia *gulp*

Q - Quotes? - An eye for an eye, and the world will soon be blind - M.Gandhi

R - Reason to smile? - No need for any to smile!

S - Season of choice? - Spring for its breeze and blossom

T - Tag 5 people - I'm not sure if I'm ready to tag people *oops!*

U - Unknown fact about me - Let's keep it unknown ;)

V - Vegetable? - Choy sum or Baby Kai Lan

W - Worst habit? - Peeling off skins of my finger

X - Xray or ultrasound? - Hope I don't need both

Y - Your favorite foods? - Mostly from the Chinese menu

Z - Zodiac sign ~Scorpio

No comments: