Friday 15 May 2009

Personal Gift

It's about damn time I got myself a new handphone. The Nokia 6300 which served me well for 1 1/2 years died and I was handicapped for a while. Its substitute was Tolga's old, old, old Nokia but I don't know what's the model, nor can I find it on the net LOL

I feel extremely happy with my Nokia 3600 slide gadget! It's very slim, the camera's good (3.2MP like my previous one) and I like the features. I'll prolly use 40% of them only. Techologically illiterate, if you know what I mean. I read the reviews but it isn't favoured or given thumbs up. It's no 3G but whatever G it is, I don't think I'll know how to appreciate its usage. Heheheee I just like it small and light.

These pictures below are samples of the camera quality. Not too shabby :)

The package.. Nokia 3600 slide

Oooooohhhh, guess what..
I can take pictures in the dark now! It has flash!

For once, it's good to see something which isn't Made In China!!

NOKIA Connecting People (definitely a hit tagline)

Yours truly in Sepia mode LOL


Hmmmm.. what else, what else.
Tomorrow Tolga and I are going to hunt for my pre-wedding dress! We finally got our terms right. It was confusing to juggle between Turkish and English. After Tolga proposed to me, a pre-wedding party (engagement party) will take place next month and next year, the wedding. Step by step, oooohhhhh bebehhh ;)

Like this:

Proposal ---> Engagement ---> Wedding


Hahahahahahahaaa again I must say, it feels like I'm only blogging about these events nowadays!
But then again, I've been so lifeless and down.. I promise I'll be back to my old chirpy self in no time!

4 comments:

JayneAi said...

nice phone:)...:)..btw congrats once again..:).really happy for you...:) hehe...GOD bless you muaks...huggies...

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Awwww.. Jayne.
Thank you very much!
Your words are always so kind :)

Anonymous said...

wat r u talking about!?

I cant attend ur wedding, but u can bring us there thru ur blog post.

Keep it up.

:D :D

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

What do you mean what I'm talking about, Leeds? My wedding's next yearlah!! For now it's just the engagement party :)