Friday 10 April 2009

Full Cycle

As I was reading back some posts from the past, and going through the comments.. I realised I missed out on a token of appreciation for my writing from My Island Penang. Uhhhmm.. the blogger had requested for me to write a post (prolly about Penang) but I'm only going to claim the award LOL




Newsflash.

Today is a special day on the Chinese Lunar calendar for my family. I wish I were home on this day but sometimes, we can't always wish for everything to come true. Fats is back in Penang for the weekend. I'm glad he did though he is rather reluctant with finals coming up and such. Last week, a butterfly flew about in the garden. You know how I feel about the brown ones.

I'd always think Daddy is here for a visit. Not like he can't find his way to Istanbul ;)

4 comments:

Yan Lim said...

Hey sweets! He sure had ;)

Smelly Cat said...

Thank you, Yan.
You always have comforting words.

So kind! :)

Smelly Cat said...

Testing, testing..

*there's something wrong w/ my Blogger account so I'm trouble0shooting here

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Testing, testing again..