Thursday 5 March 2009

Let's Be Friends Award

This award represents:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who must choose 8 more.

*include this text into the body of the award
.


Thank you, Richard for giving me this award. You've always been so kind to include me in your list of blogger-friendship and other tags! :)

Truly, there are so many people in the Blogosphere who are nice (and nicely hidden) but some of us are lucky enough to stumble upon their page. I enjoy writing, being able to share my simple stories and God forbid, nightmares on occasions, my thoughts, rants and bitchings (RnB), et cetera.

I'd like to pass this award to those I've met through blogs but yet to meet in person. Since the rules say 8 persons.. I'm giving to the ones I've known longest (in no order) - Crazy Fool, Leo, Johnny Ong, Azura, Via, Kev, Gabriel Lai and Yan.

I pass this back to you too, Richard!

And to my friends who write and know me in person, this goes out to all of you! Hahahahaa I know how much you'd like this, Alex :)

6 comments:

Yan Lim said...

Oh my god. I am in. Thank you. Now Seb will be even more jealous. Last night in bed, he asked me;

"sooo (with the Joey's tone), nowadays you are very close to Eve and Jenny (his friend too) ah?"

I said;

"Yes, don't blame me. They like me."

HAHA!

leo7_lion said...

Thz Eve^^

I'll pass the award to another 8 persons and back to you. Btw, many of my friends find your blog very interesting. Great Job!

vialentino said...

hey cj....thanks for the award....ur blog is nice and really like to c ur pics a lot...keep it going!

~fall3n ang3l~ said...

merci beaucoup a~~~
u know i wan it..hahahahaha
)))
thanks again))

peace~

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

You all are welcome! Just keep bloggin' ;)

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

And please, all my friends.. this goes out to each and everyone of you!! :)