Friday 24 October 2008

Impatient Move

Quote of the day : "The house is, in a way, a birthday present for you" - Turkish

As keen as we are to shift to our new apartment, we can't yet. The owner is skinny-dipping in the Red Sea or watching Mummies strip-tease, whichever that rocks his boat. We need to sign agreements with him so why is he still in Egypt!

Our excitement has to be put on hold now.

I'm very happy for my friends who finally received their induction letters. They attend BTN (Biro Tata Negara) 3-day course camps at different locations followed by a 2-week long induction course will ultimately be on Pulau Pangkor! I bet they'll have a blast! LOL Then they will start work at the hospital within a month or so, I think. What a big holiday! Our government has so much funds to finance the courses at Bayview Resort, whoever says that Malaysia is in turmoil with the economic crisis! :)

Weekend's here but I'm afraid it'll be freaking boring. I don't feel like doing anything. I wish we could move! I want to shop for furniture! I want to buy unnecessary necessary things for the house! But like the saying, "Patient is a virtue". I guess I should stop pushing the plans to budge when we can't really help the situation.

I shouldn't behave so negatively.

Plus next week's my birthday :)

OMG.. I'm old.

2 comments:

xacan said...

if your younger sister is 3 years younger than you, then tell me how old she is? ;)

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

But.. I don't have a sister!