Wednesday 22 October 2008

Sore Sight

Quote of the day : "If you want to be rid of the atopic dermatitis, the most radical treatment you can get is move south. Move to a country with warmer climate and stay there" - Prof.Ivanov

Days seem to be getting more hectic than ever. I didn't sleep so well last night. I think we need to calm down about the new apartment and all. I dreamt of shopping for furniture last night, Turkish said he dreamed something similar and sms that poured in at wee hours in the morning distorted my sleep too. It wasn't Sebastian's fault, his network went haywired I guess.

Many young men are crowded at the department lately. All came in for acne, big small mountains on their faces. I wrote about my irritating colleague, Tamara sometime back. I still don't like her because she is freaking pretentious. Her tears can flow just like that. The next second her eyes are totally dried and wet again. Very skillful, eyes not even red. If I'm a Drama Queen, she's a Drama Goddess with Oscars.

Dr.Grabovskaya and Maksim, examining Justin Timberlake

Today, Dr.Grabovskaya brought in samples of cream for the hand, shampoo for seborrheic dermatitis skin, dermatitis, exfoliate, emollient and other goodies into the room. She gave Maksim to open the package to which he mistook it for a present.

Maksim : Thank you.

Dr.Grabovsksya : What thank you? I only asked you to open it.

Hahahaha oops! But she did give out 2-3 samples to him, to a few who stood around and some who conveniently grabbed a bunch of them. Evil. I didn't take any though. Come on, this is not even for personal use. It's recommended for people with skin problems! I think it was impolite to take so many tubes up to the extend when Dr.Grabovskaya left her post, they ransacked her table.

1. Tamara who sneaked off when the doctor returned
2. Natalia who was too engrossed in her business, got scolded

I need to get enough sleep.
It's only Wednesday and I'm freaking worn out :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamara is quite a cute girl, n she can cry instantaneously..how cool!

* i m totally judging from the looks only *

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Sounds like comic character right?
Don't watch so much Hentai. Please.

Ray said...

That Russian dude is hot. Apa nama dia ... kasi wa punya email kat dia ah? ;)

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Wait a minute.. you're talking about the barebodied Russia dude, right? LOL