Saturday 27 September 2008

Supernatural

It's so nice to laze around on a Saturday, actually.

I don't remember a weekend when we domestically stayed home. Turkish and I always went out, there was always something up in the city or outside the city. Today I simply suggested we don't go out because I wanted to watch Supernatural!

Yes. We started on the cult series from Season 1. Last time, I watched quite a number of Supernatural episodes but by myself because Pisa wasn't fond of the horror genre.. or was it because we were busy digging Dexter, 4400 and the sorts. Aaahhh.. sweet were the days when we lied together-gether to watch TV ;)

I want to declare that Supernatural ROCKS!


Dean and Sam Winchester *yummy!*

Their lines are witty, clever and convincing. Acting's good, the American urban folklores about spirits, ghosts, paranormal events.. they are totally my cup of tea. I think the series should be running on Season 4 soon that means we need to double our time to catch up! So far, I haven't gotten any nightmares since we watch them before bedtime. Good stuff! ;)

4 comments:

Krissie said...

i LOVE supernatural too!!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hahahahaa you've got taste! Which Season are you on?

Krissie said...

Haha...only 2nd season...Cant possibly downnload due to poor internet connection. :( U have till wat season?

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

I just finished Season 1 last night! OMG. Then we couldn't sleep without having a sneak preview of Season 2.

And we did! What a twist of story. My bf dl-ed Season 3 also. Hahaha I can't wait to watch everything!