Monday 29 September 2008

Proper Terms

Quote of the day : "I was exactly YOUR age when I started my future here" - Prof.Kochergin

Apek Patient was admitted with lesions on his hairy abdomen. He complained that these red "marks" started to show 2 months ago. He being a smarty-pants took a dip in his jacuzzi filled with soda and salt (no idea why he would do such a thing) and then they spreaded to his back. I felt he was lying with the details for some reasons. Yes, being doctors.. you gotta have Sherlock Holmes instincts too!

Bah!

Tomorrow I have assessment test with Prof.Kochergin! Fortunately, I will study for it LOL And then, Turkish and I will go jalan-jalan. Turkey (the country) celebrates their Eid/Hari Raya/Ramadhan holiday on 30th September. In Malaysia, it's on 1st October :)

4 comments:

miss critical said...

wish you best of luck ya!!

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Heyyy.. thanks! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm more interested in the diagnosis.

plague psoriasis?

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Not plague psoriasis. They weren't silver/scaled. The doctor uttered herpetic infection.