Tuesday 30 September 2008

Public Picture

Quote of the day: "Stop acting like the Les Misérables" - Turkish

We had so much fun shopping at Himki's today.

I need a new winter jacket, a real down because we might be going to Murmansk next year! We just scouted some but I need some time to get over the fashion part and solely purchase one for the feathers. Not fashion. Feathers. Okay. We walked into every sports shop there is, leaving me heartbroken and torn. I only need to be patient now. Dawn of the new month is here, pocket will be soon reloaded, all is well in due time *grins*.


Seriously.. which "F" should I go for?

It was out first time scouting for stuff at IKEA together! It was freaking funny that I wanted to buy everything on display. I really wouldn't mind if my furniture are all from this joint. Hehehee not to say it's a bad thing because others can only tell if they spot a familiar mass-manufactured dining set or bed covers or kitchen utensils or deco stuff ;)

Turkish and I had late lunch at the Cafe, which reminded me very much of those days when my groupmates and I went there to eat too.. then grocery-shopping in Ashan. OMG. Feels like so long time ago.


What perverts out there! Can't even leave the cow's pants alone!

Nyaaaa-hahahahaa! I get a kick out of doing this :P

Then we noticed from which country the bowls were made..

Black- Thailand, Blue and Light Green- Romania and White- Turkey!
So guess which colour we bought in the end LOL

Turkish made me pose like a hobo! LOL
Imagine I go on the streets begging while seating :P

After we paid for our stuff, we went to Food Section and bought other stuff. Then we had hotdogs by the bar until we heard an announcement over the PA system. It sounded serious and IKEA is usually very quiet. We listened halfway which went..

"... something, something.. Jin Juu... blah blah blah"

Turkish and I looked at each others, laughed at the similarity of the Russian word and my name. But I figured something was wrong. I have never heard any word which sounds like my name. Hahahahahaa it WAS my name! I left my jacket somewhere and it was at the Lost&Found. And because my handphone was inside the pocket, the lady called the last numbers from the Log and found out my name!

Now how smart is that!

She was talking to Amanda when I walked over to the counter. I found out Alex was the first person she called, and he gave her my name. Hehehehee thank God she didn't like call Malaysia or something. You know, the last dialled number from the Log was actually Turkish. I bet she didn't trust that name, so she resorted to calling others LOL Kind samaritans who saved my jacket! Didn't steal my phone somemore!

This was the nice lady you spoke to, Amanda! Thanks! ;)

6 comments:

aManda玲慧 said...

my 1st sentence was HI Chin Joo. then the lady started talking in English with Russian slang, i thought you were kidding and i started laughing, later part only i realised it was not you and she was not kidding haha.

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

What! You thought I'd play this kind of prank on you? LOL Cutelah you.

Krissie said...

Haha....funny la u both!!! Hei, if i were u, I'll be caught whether to choose feather over fashion!! hehe... :)

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

I'm seriously leaning more to fashion. I don't want to look like the woman in orange LOL

Anonymous said...

NZ is going to get their first Ikea next year! I'm so excited!! LOLL wonder if they will have those hot dogs...

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Seriously? NZ has no IKEA? LOL Good thing you will have soon. Hopefully hotdog counters too ;)