Monday 22 September 2008

Dream Wall

Quote of the day : "Remember never, ever forget to wash your hands each time you touch a patient" - Dr.Gramova

We attended a seminar on Doctor's Ethics and View of the Society, Religion and Culture with Dr.Gramova at noon today. When I walked into her room, I must have embarassed myself silly. I think I left my jaw opened at the sight of the wall from where she was seated. I couldn't even concentrate when my peers were presenting their cases because I was busy counting the number of cetificates almost meticulously hung next to her.

Wahlauuuuu weh!

What an admirable wall LOL

I counted 32 in the room. Not sure about the wall opposite it. My view was blocked. And I wonder if she kept any in her house. Some of them are higher degrees, training diplomas (like for different procedures/methods of skin treatment), letters of attendance at worldwide conferences (my Paris paper! *sniff, sniff*) and so forth. I think I can't even achieve half the numbers.. OMG. She must have spent like, all her life studying for Dermatology! I waaaaaant them too!!

2 comments:

aManda玲慧 said...

i am currently attending my dermatology in this same classroom =)

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hahahahaa then you better focus, don't be like me ;)