Tuesday 23 September 2008

Yearbook Yourself

Hehehehee I've been noticing this Yearbook thing on Facebook and Kris gave me the website. It's so much fun. Just upload a picture of your face and there will be templates of hairdo/style from the 60s up till year 2000. It's just hilarious. There's nothing nostalgic about it. It's more of an ad/fun link to clothes stores in US.

Visit www.yearbookyourself.com now!

Aaahhh.. I look so innocent in 1976! Oriental too :)

If I had a hairstyle like that in 1982.. I'd 100% kill myself!

Or maybe not! I'd be SO in love with Turkish's afro that year LOL

1986's most happening Black-Chinese girl in town! :P

Beverly Hills 90210 in 1994 kind of style.. crazy hair!

I will never, ever be a blondie! I look hideous LOL

I used this picture for the yearbook..
I must say this one here looks the most human LOL



12 comments:

Krissie said...

Muahahahaha....U look "good" being a "black-chinese" lady!! hahaha....Gald u had fun coz i did!!! Take care :)

Krissie said...

Oh btw, Amanda Khor is your junior? Haha...she's my best friend!! The world is seriously small ler... :D

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hehehee it was really fun, thanks yaa!

Amanda is my junior. She was really helpful when I ran a garage sale. I needed to sell all the winter coats and boots, she let me operate in her room :) Of course, I gave her discounts too!

miss critical said...

ahahahaha... so funny... never knew about the existence of this amazing application in Facebook.. you've just provoked me to check this out...

Unknown said...

:)
hehehe
black chinese ek?
:P
nice one..
chinese monroe also can la

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

No, no. It's not a Facebook application! I saw someone setting these pictures on their profiles! :)

Hilarious righttt. Do try it out!

Anonymous said...

not bad wo
u look pretty in all eras...

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

OMG. The 1950s seriously fail. But do I smell a compliment from your comment LOL Thank you :)

miss critical said...

but actually I do agree that you look pretty in all eras .... especially the oriental look of yours

Anonymous said...

see..chichegal thinks that too!
i aint lying..*no *no..

haha..i shall try this someday too, and the world shall shatter.

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hahahaaha come onlahh!

The blondie style is baaaaaaaad. No Asian girls should play with peroxide on their hair!

I think I look like my grandaunt, in the Oriental one LOL

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hahahahaa reading back, this was fun.