Thursday 25 September 2008

Legalise Me

Yes! My status as an illegal immigrant in Moscow is finally dropped.

I am registered ;)


Damn I was freaking relieved to see loose queue at the 11th Floor corridor at the Dean's office. I knew my timing was right. Just like the newly imposed rule, delayed registration for more than 3 days will be fined. Fine by me, fine me. As long as I don't need to get caught in the middle of a brawl, sandwiched between Masala armpits, seeing bitches crying or getting squashed LOL

Actually the 2 Visa/registration ladies are nice. I mean, I can understand how stressful they are. Hundreds of foreign students come like bees, forcing their way in to register and how many can they possibly handle. Some show up wth incomplete documents, no photolahh, no immigration cardlahh, no this or no that. I think they're really good at what they do after observing them for a while.

These 2 ladies are born to do their job.

Hahahahahaa crowded by Junior pests students

Look how much paperworks surround them.. it's horrible
How many passports and visas lying around under their watch

And it's just once a year, maximum twice having to fight with them. But there really is no point to hate them. It's the number of students we fight with. More like fighting amongst ourselves for their attention. They both attended to me with grace and warmth today especially Emma who let me cut queue eve! I'm the kind of person you'd hate when you have waited for hours only to catch a glimpse of her face :P

6 comments:

xacan said...

congrats that you are not illigal anymore here:) nice blog and photos. happy blogging:)

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hey, thank you :) Happy blogging to you too!

Unknown said...

:)

waaaa.... spravka!!!
hehehe.. a piece of paper that means a lot :)

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Good enough to ward off the evil militias ;)

Ray said...

Congrats! Is this the Green card version of the Russian immigration paper?

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Nolahhh.. it's to show that you aint an illegal. You entered the country for a reason (employment, education, tourist etc).

America's Green card! I wish!! :)