Thursday 18 September 2008

Pussy Holes

Quote of the Day : "Why do they always have to say, "It's the best medicine and very effective BUT it's costly"? - Marta (our Monitor)

I really mean to say pus-sy, pustules with lots of pus. Uhmmm, like pimply warts on the whole face or the entire body are what I see almost on daily basis in the department. Today we biopsied a couple of patients. One patient has abscesses on his upper back for a couple of months and the treatment he's getting can't seem to stop the pores from getting clogged. It's usually bacterial but we gotta be sure. Seriously, it's more gross than seeing ulcerous dicks.

Blerghh.. his face is kinda cute though LOL

On a more pleasant note, we received an email from the US, sent by Uncle Gary (Turkish's aunt married an American) . I might have mentioned this before that Turkish's cousin, Michael Shelton is the director for a horror/thriller film entitled Basement Jack. The film is completed but no idea when it'll be released. It could be similar to Friday the 13th's Jason Vorhees and other masked killers. Not sure how good it is but according to Turkish, his cousin is an expert with visual effects and special make up. His notable artistry were crafted on The Exorcism of Emily Rose, House On Haunted Hill, T2-3D, The Passion of Christ etc. It should be good.

Snapshot from the website

Uncle Gary sent this, a picture of the casts and Michael (2nd from left)

Turkish and I have discussed before about this one thing, which I am very serious about. I love movies and movies will love me too if they have seen me. Ever since I found out that my boyfriend has such an outstanding first cousin in Los Angeles, plus our plans to visit US (and hopefully, Cuba) next summer seems to be taking a pretty good shape, I really think that I am destined for..

Hollywood!

Hollywood!
Hollywood!
Hollywood!

Hollywood!!
HOLLYWOOD!!!

Hahahahaha that would be superb! No need for big roles. I can be a "keh-le-feh" (Cantonese=an extra/background actors). I can be a victim in monster movies, or a passerby running away from terrorizing scenes, a hotdog seller, maybe just a curious bystander :P A talented actress like me will go to waste if not discovered by the big screens yet. It's now or never LOL I know I am born for action movies but I might start with modest dramas before jumping the gun.

Hahahahahahahaa yes. I am dreaming.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yuk!! why must you put this kind of picture up...

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

But.. but... it's part of my life! I.. I... can't run away from it! *sniff, sniff* LOL

miss critical said...

Quote-- "Hahahahahahahaa yes. I am dreaming."

who knows maybe its not just a dream ... after all...A success begins with a dream ^_^

p/s I am having dejavu now.. coz I came across michael shelton's name when I was surfing the net to find a good movie to watch ...The name of the movie is Mirror...

Anonymous said...

go for it gal..!!
i'll be getting early birds ticket to c ur premier..!!!!

yeowhq said...

hey gal! long time no see.In moscow now? How's your life?well..my apartment is fine..me and Kammow also doing fine:)
take care!love

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Aaahhh.. I smell the headlines! "Hollywood's Next Lucy Liu" LOL Thank you for your support, thank you. I will not hesitate to give my autograph :P

Anonymous said...

*chokes on own saliva*

Sha said...

Oooh! Go for it my best! You can be token Asian girl! In a supermarket! Then someone come and rob the place! They hold you hostage for a while!

So brilliant ahahahaha.

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hahahaaa my debut has to be a victim/hostage in an Asian supermarket! Aaahhh.. very good idea, my best ;)

Ray said...

Well .. don't forget NYC! :)

Helena Merry said...

what is wrong with me? for i just keep on updating my status both on twitter and facebook with sad, sorry lines.

go123movies

should i blame you for this? or is it just me, who simply finds it hard to end things with you?